FULL MEAL DEAL
What is a Full Meal Deal?
A Full Meal Deal is special treatment for lawns in need of more than just maintenance, but repair. It includes Thatching, Aerating, Overseeding with extra seed and Starter Fertilizer (Organic by request for $20).
- Removes undesirable old grass and moss so new stronger see can be planted.
- With thatch removed, air, water, nutrients, herbicides and pesticides can do their job more efficiently.
- Turf becomes healthier and more resistant to insect damage and disease.
- Promotes deep vigorous root growth.
- Provides Individual germinating chambers for new seedlings.
- Improves air to the roots and promotes deeper root growth
- Breaks up hard clay soil
- Saves on your watering bill
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms
- Helps the seed germinate and become established
- Creates a lush, thick, healthy lawn
- Spring is a great time for overseeding.
- I use only the highest-quality Golf Course Fairway Grass Seed.
- Overseeding pays off with a thicker, more vibrant and healthy lawn.
- Excellent choice for rapid establishment, disease resistance and traffic tolerance.
- We use a special 60% slow release Starter.
- Nourishes and protects your new seedlings and provides excellent lawn color throughout the season.
- Promotes deep root growth with good color, while limiting turf growth.
- Will not stain cement as most fertilizers do.
- No herbicides, insecticides, or fungicides so it is not harmful to animals.
- Will give your lawn good color without making it grow too fast.
Benefits of a Full Meal Deal
A Lawn Tune-up is recommended for maintenance, whereas the Full Meal Deal is recommended for repair and renovation. By thatching before aerating a lawn, it removes the moss and dead grass making room for newer stronger seedlings.