The Yard Butler Lawn Coring Aerator revitalizes old lawns while using less water and fertilizer. By removing two ½” plugs 3 ½ inches long, this manual lawn plug aerator and dethacher reduces compaction and thatch to let air, water, and fertilizer down to the root zone. At the same time it stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots. As an added benefit, the removed cores deposit valuable micro-organisms on the lawn surface. This also strengthens drought and heat tolerance in your turf. The heavy duty powder coated steel handheld lawn corer is built for a lifetime of use.
- REMOVES TWO ½” WIDE 3 ½ INCH GRASS PLUG LAWN CORES, reducing soil compaction and dethatching your lawn while letting air, water and fertilizer get down to the roots of your yard.
- REDUCES RUNOFF AND PROMOTES TURF GROWTH. Your lawn will look better with less water and fertilizer.
- HAND HELD LAWN AERATOR WITH FOOT BAR FOR EXTRA LEVERAGE. Perfect garden tool for easily aerating smaller yards. Promotes vigorous root growth, strengthening tolerance to drought and heat stress.
- BUILT TO LAST Durable steel construction, 37 inch tool height is designed to reduce back strain and make it easy to aerate your whole yard.
- YARD BUTLER’S NO RISK 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If it is not perfect for you, return it for a full refund or replacement.